Here’s a quick list I put together while I was thinking about my own family’s techie-tech lifestyle. In no particular order, and subject to revision… Hope this gives you a grin.
- You refer to your baby’s due date as “Labor-CON.”
- You catch yourself humming a song and realize it’s from a video game, not the radio.
- You speak in Simlish (the language of The Sims), even a little bit.
- Your kids incorporate game lingo and “special moves” into their non-electronic backyard playtime. (LARP much?)
- Any of your gadgets have been named (our portable GPS is “Wanda”).
Have something to add to the list? Go for it! 🙂 Cheers!
photo of my GameGirl on a GameBoy, taken by me on camera phone